- REAR BRAKES METAL TO METAL, FRONT BRAKES 10%
- REAR METAL TO METAL
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Removed and Replaced with Full Synthetic Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Lubed Chassis, Checked all Fluid Levels, Rotated Tires and completed Multi Point Inspection.
- REPLACE BOTH FOG LIGHT BULBS
JEFF F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/22/2022